Conditions of participation
Here you will find the conditions of participation and data protection for our lotteries.
Conditions of participation, data protection lotteries
1. Participation in the lottery requires the agreement to the conditions of participation. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation. LV digital GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if they violate these conditions of participation.
2. Participants who make use of unauthorised aids or who otherwise attempt to gain an advantage by manipulation will be excluded from participation. If necessary, the prize will be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed. Also excluded is anyone who provides false information about their person.
3. Only natural persons of full age are entitled to participate. Employees of LV digital GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participating in the competition.
4. Participation in the lottery is free and there is no obligation to buy.
5. The participation in the lottery is subject to the following conditions:
- The correct answer to the question asked.
- Filling out the entry form.
The participation form is only valid if it is filled out completely and in particular, the surname, first name and e-mail address are given. Each person can only participate once (per day) and can only win one prize.
1. The competition begins on 20 April 2020 at 12:00 noon. Participation is possible until April 27, 2020 at 24:00 midnight.
2. The winners of the competition are determined as follows: Participants who have answered the question correctly and filled out the entry form correctly and completely will be entered into the draw. The winner will be determined by random drawing.
3. The winner will receive one of the pictured articles.
4. The winner will receive a notification e-mail to the e-mail address provided by him/her. If a winner does not respond within two weeks after sending the notification, the claim to the prize expires and a new winner is drawn. If the new winner cannot be contacted within two weeks, the prize will be forfeited.
The participant is responsible for the correctness of the e-mail address provided. The announcement of the winner is without guarantee.
The prize is excluded from exchange. The prize is not transferable to third parties. Cash payment of the prize is excluded.
5. There is no warranty or guarantee claim on the prize. In the event that the prize becomes a warranty claim within the warranty period specified by the manufacturer, the winner must contact the manufacturer. LV digital GmbH cannot guarantee that warranty claims against the manufacturer will be honored. It is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer to acknowledge the warranty claim and also whether it is fulfilled as a gesture of goodwill. The prize will be delivered without an invoice and no invoice will be issued upon request.
6. LV digital GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time without prior notice if for technical or legal reasons a proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
7. The right to take legal action is excluded.
8. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision which most closely corresponds to the purpose of the invalid provision.
To participate in the lottery it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant expressly agrees that the data transmitted by him/her will be collected and processed for the execution and handling of the competition. The participant also agrees that he/she may receive messages from LV digital GmbH to the e-mail address he/she has provided. In the event of revocation, the participant will be excluded from the competition.
rimondo.com - read more on: https://www.rimondo.com/data-privacy